MIT 70 Inflatable PFD - Red - Automatic/Manual
This front entry automatic inflatable PFD is the smallest of its kind approved in North America and is an excellent choice for inshore marine adventures. The exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (MIT) creates lightweight and flexible comfort, and the inflator is easily accessible for convenient rearming.
The vest inflates automatically upon water immersion and also includes a pull cord for manual inflation at any time. When deployed, the vest displays high visibility contrasting fabric for increased safety in rescue situations.
*Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before next use.
- Front entry with buckle for convenient donning and doffing
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (MIT) creates a lightweight, flexible fit
- Easy-access inflator for convenient re-arming
- Automatically inflates upon water immersion
- Manual inflation handle allows you to inflate the vest at any time
- High visibility, contrasting fabric when inflated for increased safety in rescue scenarios
- U.S.C.G. - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 - Type II Recreational
- Color - Red
- Inflation - Automatic/Manual
- CO2 Cylinder Size - 17 gram
- Size - Universal Adult
- Chest Size - 30" to 52" (76 to 132 cm)
- Weight Capacity - ≥ 88 lb (≥36 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Red
- Inflatable: Yes
- Size: Universal
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 11"W x 19"L WT: 1.6 lbs
- UPC: 062533120822
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)