HIT Inflatable PFD for Law Enforcement - Black - Manual
The manual inflator offers reliable inflation in a low-maintenance design that will only inflate when activated by the user. It also features the patented SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still open effortlessly upon inflation.
The MD3181 LE includes a back flap that can be silkscreened with your department identification. This low-profile PFD is designed to be worn in conjunction with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and is lightweight and comfortable enough that you'll forget you're wearing a PFD.
*Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before next use.
- Status indicator window: green means it's ready to go
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Identify your department with custom silk screened backflap
- SecureZip™ closure
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Durable 420-Denier nylon and heavy duty polyurethane coated nylon
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on bladder
- Backup oral inflation tube
- D-ring for kill-switch attachment
- Neoprene Comfort Collar
- U.S.C.G. - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 - Type II Recreational
- U.S.C.G. - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 - Type V Commercial
- Color - Black
- Inflation - Manual
- CO2 Cylinder Size - 33 gram
- Size - Universal Adult
- Chest Size - 30" to 52" (76 to 132 cm)
- Weight Capacity - ≥ 80 lb (≥36 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Black
- Inflatable: Yes
- Size: Universal
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 12"W x 24"L WT: 2 lbs
- UPC: 062533118676
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)