ANSI High Vis Flotation Bomber Jacket - Fluorescent Yellow/Green/Black - Medium
Designed to deliver comfort, warmth, and durability in whatever marine activity you do. The MJ6214 T3 ANSI High Visibility Flotation Jacket's closed-cell foam insulation will provide flotation and in-water insulation to delay the onset of hypothermia in the event of water immersion. Coupled with functional design elements such as fleece-lined pockets and a storm flap, this jacket adds up to an unbeatable value. A special feature of this version is the neoprene wrist closures for improved foul weather protection.
The MJ6214 T3 is made with high visibility ANSI Fluorescent Yellow fabric and ANSI reflective tape for ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2 compliance and water safety.
- Hypothermia and flotation protection
- Full-length storm flap
- Neoprene wrist closures
- The attachable hood can be purchased separately
- Provide a minimum of 201 sq. inches of ANSI reflective material
- Fast tab attachment point on the left chest
- Mic attachment points on both shoulders
- Pen pocket on the left sleeve
- U.S.C.G. - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 - Type III
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2 compliance
- Color - Fluorescent Yellow/Green/Black
- Size - Medium
- Chest Size - 38" to 42" (96 to 107 cm)
- Weight Capacity - ≥ 90 lb (41 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Yellow/Black
- Size: M
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 14"W x 22"L WT: 3.4 lbs
- UPC: 062533164710
Quick Guide (pdf)